Where quality of life is a way of life.
Rules and Regulations
- Respect and obey all staff and lifeguards.
- 220 swimmers are permitted to use the swimming pool at one time.
- Swimmers with a communicable disease or communicable infection are not permitted to use the pool.
- All children 6 years of age or younger much be accompanied in the water at all time by an individual 12 years of age or older (lifeguards's discretion).
- During family swim at least one adult needs to be in the water at all times regardless of the child's age.
- Rough play and foul language is not permitted in the facility.
- Food and beverage are not permitted in the change rooms or on the pool deck.
- No glass containers in the facility.
- Smoking is not permitted in accordance with the Town of Strathmore Policy #5401.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol/drugs will not be permitted in the facility.
- Please advise lifeguards of any medical conditions.
- Do not swim when you have diarrhea.
- Swimming diapers for infants or untrained toddlers must be worn, as well as a plastic swimming diaper.
- Wash your hands with soap an water after using the restroom or changing diapers.
- Take your children to the bathroom often.
- Swimmers using the swimming pool must take a cleansing shower before entering the pool area.
- Walk on deck only. Do not run anywhere in the facility.
- Swimmers are not allowed to be spitting in, spouting water in, blowing nose in, urinating or otherwise polluting the pool.
- No diving in the shallow end. Diving is permitted in the deep end only.
- In order to swim in the deep end you must be able to swim two widths of the pool.
- The Strathmore Aquatic Centre will not be responsible for any lost or stolen articles.