Credits and Refunds
- Classes may be cancelled if less than three students are registered.
- We will notify you as soon as a decision regarding class cancellation has been made.
- If Strathmore Aquatic Centre cancels the course, you are entitled to a full refund, or you may transfer to another session, space permitting.
- A $20 fee for each withdrawal is charged and the balance of the course fee is refunded.
- If the course has started, a $20 fee is charged and a pro-rated balance of the course fee is refunded.
- All requests for refunds must be received within 30 days of the first day of the course/lesson or be forfeited.
- All transfers are subject to space availability.
- A $10 fee plus any applicable course fees will be charged for each transfer.
- If a course has started, transfers depend on a programmer's approval.
- Withdrawals and transfers for medical reasons are permitted with no penalty prior to the start of the course.
- Your refund is pro-rated from the time you notify us of your withdrawal or transfer.
- A doctor's note is required before refund and must be received within two weeks of notification of withdrawal or transfer in all cases.
3.3 At the time of booking 50% of the damage deposit must be paid and is non-refundable. Remaining 50% of the damage deposit is due 2 months prior to event. The balance of the rental fee is due 1 month prior to the event.
3.5 Refunds for the Civic Centre Hall rental will only be given if the hall can be rented out in place of the cancelled event.
Chuck Mercer Room
3.4 Cancelled within 10 working days or less will result in $66.00 non-refundable deposit. Rentals cancelled 11 days or more prior to the rental date, will result in a full refund.